We have partnered with BMO to get some of the most competitive rates out there. Now is a great time to re-finance your home, with many incentives like:
- Up to $3000 cash back† When you apply for a new 5-year Fixed Rate Closed Term Mortgage
- 130-Day Mortgage rate guarantee – The longest of any major Canadian Bank!
- Exclusive CDCB Rates*3 for military, veteran and retirees.
- Saving money with no-fee banking*2
Even if there are payout penalties, is still could be worth re-newing at a lower rate, get in touch with one of our mortgage specialists and we will show you how you can save money with us! 1.855.505.0526
Canadian Defence Community Banking
For over a decade, BMO has proudly served as the Official Bank of the Canadian Defence Community. From money-saving solutions to community events, our strategy is simple – do more for you.
- Get up to $3,000 cash back†with a new 5-Year Fixed Rate Closed Term Mortgage from BMO!
- Take advantage of BMO Employee Discounts on a wide range of mortgage options*3
- Flexibility to move or break your mortgage through the Integrated Relocation Program
- 130-day mortgage rate guarantee – the longest of any major bank in Canada*
Supporting the defence community, military retiree and spouse entrepreneurs.
Your small business is a big deal. We’ll help you make the most of your entrepreneurial spirit.
- Discover banking products and services tailored to your business needs
- Stay ahead of the competition with the latest news, market updates and valuable tips and resources from experts and other business owners
BMO and the Canadian Forces Morale and Welfare Services (CFMWS) have teamed up to offer the CDCB Program to eligible members of the defence community and their families. Special offers include:
- FREE banking with the Performance Chequing Account Plan
- BMO Employee Discounts on mortgage options
- No Annual Fee credit card options.
Program benefits are exclusive to regular force personnel, reserves, recruits, military families, veterans and retirees, as well as Department of National Defence (DND) and Staff of the Non-Public Funds civilian personnel, the RCMP and the Canadian Coast Guard.
Canadian Defence Community Banking FAQs
Get started by Calling 1.855.505.0526 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
A great way that BMO can help is by covering your prepayment charges when you are relocated or deployed through the Integrated Relocation Program, and have to move or break your mortgage.
- Email email@example.com
- Call 1.855.505.0526
- Book an appointment https://calendly.com/stephensicoli/one-on-one?month=2020-10
Need Help? That’s what we’re here for:
If you are interested in speaking to one of our mortgage specialists regarding your please fill and submit the form below:
*2 Proof of CDCB eligibility is required. Offers may be changed or withdrawn at any time without notice. The monthly Performance Plan fee is waived. You are responsible for all transaction, service, and product fees not included in the Plan.
*3 Applications and the amount you can borrow are subject to meeting BMO’s usual credit criteria. Some conditions may apply. These special offers are not available for the 5-year or 10-year BMO Smart Fixed Mortgage or a Homeowner ReadiLine. To qualify for the CDCB special rates on 5-year fixed and 5-year variable rate mortgage, you must have a Canadian Dollar Primary Chequing Account (Chequing Account) with a CDCB Performance or Premium Plan; and set up the Chequing Account as the funding account for the BMO Mortgage; and have one (1) recurring direct deposit into the Chequing Account.